Stern & Seinfeld Stern & Seinfeld

This is great, being a listen back in the Artie Lange days, you really did hit it on the head how he pushes these speculations. Very good laugh i had thank you sir!

sadakab responds:

Haha thank you so much! Glad you liked it, I hope to get more Stern & Friends out when I have more time. I'm a big fan of his show and had fun doing these cartoons

The Last Fight The Last Fight

with Zster here,

the grammar is something that should probably be top-notch especially if it's mostly dialog with the story. it's something that kindof takes your mind off the flash itse'f and wants you to correct it as you go along. (I did) But your animations skills and patience truly shows potential, while this not being one of the most intense "final fights" i've seen, it is a decent effort. And another note, the cliche of fighting a loved one or a good friend is really not good for that song, from the lyrics it sounded like a nu-metal/pop rock/ love song which kind-of puts out that vibe lol. you should have gone with some slayer or some metal in my portal. (BLUNT PLUG) but, i 5'd it for ya.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

half of you shouldn't review.

because your lame. i thought it was a quick shot glass of funny. not to long or too short to have a quick montage of silly conrodery of the whole premise of mario walking into bowser and having to fight his dopplegangers and having to look at a walking-talking mushroom everytime. it's funnier with the voishe.

Blush Your Teeth Blush Your Teeth

i smoked a bowl in your honor.

that made my high so much better. you have five golden pelican coins coming to your mailbox.

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

mooooo

Holy Fucking shit! dude, I though David firth was the most intense it got, but you've dethroned that assumption. excellent animation. ha ha you should put (Not recommended for people enslaved by morality)

Bad Baby Bad Baby

how are your penguins?

I keep mine safe. that was the message i got from this. lol you fucking psychotic genius.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

haha

to grievous98, maybe he did alot of drugs lol.

Lost Farts Lost Farts

2 animals and one cup

Dude, after watching that i'm oblivous to the meaning to this movie. Never-the-less, i learned something from it, rhino's are assholes.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

OH MY GOD!!!!

YOUR BACK!!! dude fucking great line in the middle of the show... "It smells like trump when you walk through the door" lol great stuff mate, send me technique helps.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

HOLY SHIT!

THIS is the fucking greatest aristocrats take i've ever heard. and i've heard everyone of them, but my friend, this takes the cake! totally surpising punch line.